Legends ZykMod Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legends ZykMod Server

A public test server for Star Wars: Jedi Academy.

You are not connected. Please login or register

News Update June 2018

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1News Update June 2018 Empty News Update June 2018 Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:33 pm

Rayce

Rayce
Admin

The past few weeks have been rather eventful for us. First, we ended last month with the beginning of The Savage Days, then we had two spinoffs. And... I don't know what else to say in this introduction, so straight to the news:

OUR SERVER IS BACK!

News Update June 2018 Fireworks
You may have noticed for a while now we've been using Kwiat's server for roleplaying on. This was because of issues with the host of our host had resulted in our original server being lost. Thankfully, Smoo was able to get us a new server which should be live now when this posted.

But wait! There's more!

Having our own server again also allows Kwiat to use his for other events. This will include Alliance, a new campaign set during the Original Trilogy. So if The Savage Days and spinoffs are not enough for you, or would just rather do something closer to the films, be sure to check that out! For more information about events on Kwiat's Ascendancy, contact Kwiat.

What about my account?

Unfortunately, we were unable to recover the accounts from the old server. However, I copied over the accounts from Kwiat's Ascendancy, so if you made an account there, you should be fine.

Why are you advertising for another server?

Because Kwiat is one of us and I feel his projects should be recognized.

https://legendsrp.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum